We are looking for DevOps Engineers to join the Smartum tech team.
Past two years we have been renewing our technical architecture and customer solutions, so you will have a solid base to start building on. Now we are looking for several DevOps specialists to take our technical vision into the next level.
At Smartum, we believe that the working culture has to change. We need a humane, flexible culture, that takes into account individual needs. For a few years now, we have been striving to lead and be an example in this cultural change, as well as to help others to change their culture and balance work and other life. If you feel passion for being a part of this change and building a more humane Finnish working life, we are here waiting for you to join us.
So what are we looking for?
There are two essential things that you need in this job: First, you are a nice person and willing to learn new things; second, you have experience in reviewing, observing, and managing the operational workflow in a cloud-based infrastructure (GCP).
This includes having knowledge in:
- Cloud security
- Confirming the availability and performance of services
- Tools and systems, such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker
What Do We Offer You?
- Opportunity to work with a modern tech stack
- Highly capable and motivated colleagues
- Freedom to choose tech stacks and solutions together with the team
- Competitive salary and a broad Smartum benefits offering including "Exercise & Culture", "Commute" and "Massage"
- Weapons of choice to do your best: laptop (whether you prefer Linux, Mac, or Windows, it’s your choice) and phone with a company-paid mobile subscription
- Possibility to use 3 hours of working time weekly in to sports/culture
- A humane culture where we don't expect you to work 24/7
- Freedom to choose if you're working remotely or at the office or both
- Our office is located in the city center of Helsinki.
Our Recruitment Process
- Interview 1: Getting to know each other.
- Interview 2: Meeting the team and diving more deeply into technical expertise. We value good technical discussions and critical thinking over stressful on-the-spot coding tests or how well you can memorize specifics.
- Interview 3: Meeting other Smartum stakeholders and discussing potential contract details.
How to Apply?
Please send your CV and a cover letter with a salary request as soon as possible via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Notice, that the positions will be filled as soon as suitable persons are found. You can ask more info about the role from our CTO Mika Peuralahti, preferred time to call is from Monday to Friday between 15:30 – 16:30 (+358 50 506 6599).
Who We Are
Smartum is a Finnish family-owned business that has been building a more humane Finnish working life since 1995. We are the market leader with more than 13,000 employers that offer Smartum’s fringe benefits in the form of exercise, culture, lunch, commuting and massages to nearly 700.000 employees. More than 28,000 partner companies accept Smartum payment methods.