Payments made using Smartum payment instruments are quickly settled to your company's bank account. A service fee is deducted from the settlement in accordance with the currently valid price list, which can be found on the Price list page. Please notify us without delay of any changes to address or bank information in writing.
Settling payments made with Smartum Saldo
Smartum Saldo payments are settled automatically.
When a customer makes a payment terminal payment at a cash register using a Smartum card:
- Payment terminal transactions made using a Smartum payment card are settled to the service provider through a bank in the same way as normal card payments.
- Smartum charges a service fee for payment terminal payments retrospectively four times a year.
When a customer makes a Smartum Saldo online payment through their personal Smartum online service (not applicable to Lounassaldo):
- Smartum settles online payment transactions to the service provider within a few days.
- The minimum settlement limit is EUR 40.00. A service fee based on the current price list is deducted from the settlement.
- An account of all the online payments conducted can be found in the Smartum online service.
Settling payments made with Smartum vouchers
The settlement of payments made with Smartum Liikuntaseteli, Liikunta- ja kulttuuriseteli and Lounasseteli vouchers is easy. Please follow our settlement instructions to make sure that payments are settled quickly and problem-free. You can find the instructions in our material bank.
PLEASE NOTE! Provider of lunch services
Pack the vouchers carefully in a parcel that will not be damaged in the post, and send them, along with a filled in payment form, to the following address:
Yrjönkatu 11 B
- Include the sender’s information on the envelope. Smartum Oy cannot be held liable for any deliveries lost by the postal service. We recommend insured post. Smartum will not claim deliveries sent without paying the postage.
- Lunch vouchers can also be delivered to the Smartum office at the above-mentioned address on weekdays between 8:30am and 4pm.