Starting from 4.4.2016 customers are able to use their Smartum Saldo with a handy mobile payment by showing a QR-code.
NOTE! Activate mobile payment as a payment method by logging into to Smartum online service. When you have logged in, you can activate the payment method by choosing “Käyttäjätili” from the top right corner and from there “Toimipisteen tiedot”. At the bottom of the page you will find the section “Hyväksytyt maksuvälineet” (accepted payment methods), from where you can activate mobile payment by clicking “Smartum Saldo-mobiilimaksu” and then “Tallenna”.
You can accept mobile payments if the cashier is able to access internet (with a computer or mobile phone).
Benefits of Smartum mobile payment
- More cost effective: no card charges for the transaction
- Reliability: mobile payment does not depend on payment terminal and verification connections
- Speed: charging is simple
- Visibility: we will promote mobile payment to our customers strongly. Be one of the first service providers to accept the payment method!
How to receive Smartum mobile payments
The customer creates a QR-code in their own Smartum online service, and shows the code from their smart phone or from a print-out. The code is read at the cashier as follows:
- Log in to your Smartum online service and input the number code to the appropriate field. The online service will guide you through the charging process.
- Some cash registers can be integrated to receive Smartum mobile payments (starting from 4/2016). In this instance the code will be read with a reader or the number code will be typed directly into the cash register. You can inquire about the integration from your cash register provider. If necessary, you may ask for more information from Smartum customer service.